Garden and Restaurant in Lahovari Square in downtown Bucharest, managed by the Romanian Academy. The building curretnly hosting the Scientists’ House – an important architectural heritage – was the property of George Assan, an important businessman which name is related to the first steam mill in Bucharest. The house was built in 1906-1914. In the backyard of the house there is a beautiful garden where the clients of the restaurant are hosted during summer.
Address: 9 Lahovari St., Bucharest